Solar street lights use sunlight as energy, solar panels charge batteries during the day, and batteries supply power to the lights at night. No complicated and expensive pipelines are required, and the layout of lamps can be adjusted arbitrarily. It is safe, energy-saving and pollution-free. Maintenance free electricity. So in the use and maintenance of solar street lights, how to extend the service life of solar street light batteries?
1. Inspection of solar street light battery
1. Observe whether the surface of the solar battery is clean and whether there is corrosion or leakage. If there is a lot of dirt on the outer casing, wipe it with a damp cloth dipped in washing powder.
2. Observe whether the appearance of the solar battery is concave or bulging;
3. After the battery is discharged, it should be charged in time. If the battery is insufficiently charged in the case of continuous rainy days for many days, the power supply time of the power station should be stopped or shortened to avoid over-discharge of the battery. The maintenance personnel of the power station should perform balanced charging on the batteries on a regular basis, generally 2 to 3 times per quarter. For batteries that have been out of use for a long time (more than 3 months), they should be recharged and then put into operation.
4. The battery room should be well insulated in winter, and the battery room should be ventilated in summer. The temperature of the battery room should be controlled between 5°C and 25°C as much as possible.
5. Keep the lighting surface of the solar module array clean. In areas with little rain and heavy sandstorms, it should be cleaned once a month. When cleaning, first rinse with water, and then dry the water with a clean soft cloth. Do not rinse with corrosive solvents or wipe with hard objects. . Cleaning should be done in the time without sunlight or in the morning and evening. It should be avoided to wash the modules with cold water when the PV modules are heated by the sun during the day. Very cold water will break the glass cover of the PV modules.
Post time: Nov-01-2022